Please read through the T’s and C’s and Studio Rules.
Below those you will find the sign up form.
All new contracts are subject to a R150 registration fee.
M – Month | CL/WK – Class per week
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All rights of admission reserved.
- All contracts and packages are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Monthly fees are due by the 1st of each month. Any late payments will incur a R100 late charge fee. No refunds are given.
- Contracts will be active for the period you have signed up for. Any cancellation of a contract, all remaining fees are to be paid in full.
- All bookings must be made at least 4 hours prior to the start of the scheduled class.
- Any cancellations must be made a minimum of 6 hours prior to the start of a scheduled class. Notice given after this time will result in forfeiting the scheduled class without a refund.
- Pole Dance Cape Town reserves the right to cancel classes should there not be sufficient bookings.
- All classes are valid per week and cannot be carried over.
- Contracts may be placed on hold for a minimum period of one (1) calendar month and maximum two (2) calendar months per contract. Notice is to be given in writing via email at least 14 days before. You may not attend classes during this time.
- Prices are subject to change however your current contract price will remain the same regardless of increases until the contract period expires.
- The studio is closed on public holidays unless otherwise communicated.
- Students may need to share poles, limited to a maximum of 2 people per pole.
- Students use all equipment at their own risk. The use of poles/lyra’s without an instructor present is strictly prohibited.
- Students may be held responsible for any damage to the Pole Dance Cape Town studio and/or equipment. You are requested to take care of all equipment utilised during your classes.
- Students are responsible for notifying the instructor of any injuries or strains at the beginning of each class and immediately during class if any arise.
- If you have any medical conditions, injuries or are worried about any aspect of your health, you must consult your doctor prior to attending any class.
- Students are responsible to check their equipment including poles/lyra’s for stability and safety at the start of each class. If you are unsure, ask an instructor for assistance.
- It is compulsory for students to participate in class warm-up at the beginning of each class. Students arriving late are responsible for their own warm-up before joining class.
- Students are to be aware of your surroundings and the environment, objects or other students around them.
- No alcohol consumption before or during class. No gum or eating during class is allowed.
- Students are to stop at any time during class should they not feel well, feel tired or become injured.